YouTube as a source of useful information on diabetes foot care
Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice Volume 110, Issue 1, October 2015, Pages e1–e4 Tasnima Abedin
• Diabetes foot care related videos in YouTube were assessed for their usefulness.
• Two physicians independently ranked the usefulness of the videos.
• 11.2% videos were categorized as very useful and uploaded by professionals.
• 49.4% videos were categorized as not useful and were mostly advertisement.
• YouTube, despite its huge potential for health education, is not a good source of useful information on diabetic foot care.
Diabetes foot care related videos were identified in YouTube to assess their usefulness as a source of information. Two physician reviewers evaluated the videos and categorized those as
somewhat-useful (24.7%) and
YouTube videos on diabetes foot-care contained a variety of content ranging from very useful to not useful.
Voir aussi :
- L'info scientifique sur youtube, c'est du sérieux
- Quel pourcentage de charge optimise la musculation des sportifs?
- Du Fibroblast growth factor 1 contre le diabète
- Synergie Viagra-leucine contre.... le diabète!
- Arginine, santé et pourcentage de graisse